The Red Tea Detox Program

The Red Tea Detox Program



When I review products for diet or weight loss the acid test is really simple – does it work?
If the diet is helping me lose weight, then the chances are I will endorse it.

I have had the most success with the Keto Diet, as regular readers will know, and recently wrote an article about some of the resources that helped me make the Keto Diet work in the long-term.
But diets are easy to quantify – you can measure your weight loss.

When it comes to products which fall into the “healthy food” category, it is a bit more difficult to judge whether they have been successful or not.

But for years I have been hearing people talk about the health-benefits of various “detox” products as a way to cleanse the body and promote good health, And even to kick-start a weight-loss or exercise regime.

In this review I’ll be talking about the latest and most popular product – the world-famous, Red Tea Detox Program.

I’ll cover:

• What is the Red Tea Detox Program?
• Who is behind this Red Tea Detox Program?
• What can Red Tea Detox Program do for you?
• My Experiences of the Red Tea Detox Program?
• Summary and Rating of the Red Tea Detox Program


What is The Red Tea Program?

First of all, let me say that the sales page for the Red Tea Detox Program has an amazingly dramatic video. Whether you find it motivational or just cheesy fun, it is worth watching.

Unlike TV ads which have a limited time to get across their point, these sales videos have as much time as they think you will watch for. And they really go all-out to get your attention.

This one, I think purposely, starts off like a romantic adventure novel brought to life. I loved it.
The Red Tea product itself is a recipe rather than an in-the-box product. A recipe from the remote African wilderness, no less.

From a mysterious African shaman, of course.

Is all sounds unbelievable – and the video knows this too.

However, when you think about it, most Teas come from Africa or India and people there have been drinking them for thousands of years. So it may be a bit of a dramatic embellishment, but it’s also probably true.

The program itself is a selection of Books and Audio to help you not only make the Red Tea and use it in recipes but also to stick to the program.

Sounds expensive already, right?

But at the time of writing this article it is only $17.

I spend more at Starbucks through the week.



Who is behind this Red Tea Detox Program?

The best-selling Program has been developed by Liz Swann Miller, a long-time weight-loss expert and nutritionist who has imported the recipe and designed the full program.

It is her experience of the Detox Program that is told through the video, and she tells how it helped her recover her health and lose weight after a difficult pregnancy.

Liz has a history of developing weight-loss and healthy-eating programs online and this is the distillation of all her experience in the field.

If you are interested in the science behind the Program and Detoxing in general, then watch her video to the end as that is where it goes into the science and research behind her work.


What can The Red Tea Detox Program do for you?

The claims aren’t really what I would call miraculous, they are more realistic than anything else.
The Red Tea Detox is not only a healthy product, using all-natural ingredients, but it also acts as an appetite suppressor. Making you feel less hungry and less liable to over-eat.

It also “super-charges” your metabolism, meaning you burn off fat more easily too, and have more energy.

Because of these effects, its not only a way to get more energy and balance to your body, but also helps you lose weight.

The books and CD’s give you plenty of advice and encouragement, as well as ideas and recipes to get more diversity out of the Red Tea diet.

You can use it to make smoothies too if tea isn’t your thing.


My Experiences of the Red Tea Detox Program?

As i mentioned in the opening of this article, it is difficult for me to judge how much of an effect the Red Tea Detox Program had on me.

I was already losing weight steadily on the Keto Diet so I can’t say how much of an effect this tea had on my weight-loss.

I can say that it tasted a lot better than I had expected and after a week or so I did feel I had more energy. I have no experience of a “cleansing detox” before, but I did feel like I was doing something right.

I was also interested in the CD’s (also available as mp3)  which were relaxation sessions to help you focus on losing weight.

They are described as “hypnosis” but really I think they are more like subliminal motivation. They relieve stress too, which is a big factor in the compulsion to eat more.

Unlike many diet programs, this one doesn’t require you to spend time counting calories, or spending hours in the gym.

Of course, doing those things as well as drinking the Red Tea, will probably improve the results. I can’t vouch for that personally, as I have an in-built aversion to exercise.


Summary and Rating of the Red Tea Detox Program
Overall, this is a popular and comprehensive diet Program. And great value for money.
There is science behind it, as well as the dramatic tale told in the video.

While it may not be the magic bullet, that some people are looking for, it is amazing how popular and effective this Program has been.

If you have tried the age-old route of “exercise more and eat less” to get healthier and lose weight, and found it doesn’t work for you, then this Detox Program might be the solution you are looking for.
I have an article on finding the right diet for you that also recommends Detox and Cleansing diets to help give you more energy and hopefully kick-start weight-loss.

But of all the detox programs out there, few are as well-received and seemingly effective as the Red Tea Detox Program.

When you see the amount of resources available for the price, it is difficult to not at least give it a try. And there is a 60-day money-back guarantee too.

I definitely recommend giving it a try.

If you do decide to try the Red Tea Detox Program, please use our links as it helps to support the site.



If you have any doubts about starting a diet or weight-loss program you should consult your doctor for advice.

Comments

Popular Posts